sexta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2012

My Fallen Angels 6

Você vê simplismente um garoto chamado Andrew Dennis Biersack , com um violão na mão , no palco com o sorriso mais liiindo (aai morri)

Andy: (seu nome) fiz essa música especialmente para você minha Dark Angels <3

Você: OoO

Andy começa a tocar :

The Mortician's Daughter

I open my lungs dear,

I sing this song at funerals... No rush.

These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.

A baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly.

Missing hotel beds I feel your touch.


I will wait dear,

A patient of eternity, my crush.

A universal still, No rust.

No dust will ever grow in this frame,

One million years I will say your name.

I love you more than I can ever scream.


We booked our flight those years ago,

I said I love you as I left you.

Regrets still haunt my hollow head,

But I promised you I will see you again, again.


I sit here and smile dear,

I smile because I think of you and blush.

These bleeding hollow dials... This fuss.

A fuss is made of miles and travels when roadways are but stones and gravel.

A bleeding heart and conquer every crutch.


We booked our flight those years ago,

You said you loved me as you left me.

Regrets still haunt your saddened head but I promised you I will see you.

We booked our flight those years ago,

I said I loved you and I left you.

Regrets no longer in my head,

I promised you and now I'm home again, again, again, again, again.


I'm home again.



Você: *com lágrimas nos olhos*
Andy: *acaba de cantar e vai até você , enchuga suas lágrimas e te beija delicadamente*

(ignorem esses 2 tio ai e finjam que é voce e o andy ;) )

Você on*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA num acredito to beijando FNALMENTE o amooor da minha vida , o beijo dele é tã~~aão boom , aaaiiii quero maaaiiis (quem num quer?)

Você off*

Andy on*

Finalmente beijando a (seu nome) , e ela ta correspodendo , acho que ela realmente gosta de min :D


Andy off*

Andy : *para o beijo lentamente e diz* (seu nome) , Eu te amo , eu sempre te amei <3
Você: Eu tambem te amo Andy <3
*Andy sorri e vouta a te beijar *

Depois da festa , voces resolvem ir pra casa , como o andy ainda não dirigia (tambem tinha 15) , voces pegam um taxi .

Chegando na sua casa Andy começa a lhe beijar muuuiitoo , até que...


Continua XD 

Um comentário: